1. They last about a week: this varies from person to person but generally a spray tan will last 4-8 days
2. A spray tan won't wash off: Tanning products are meant to fade slowly as your top layer of skin regenerates so you won't be able to simply scrub it off yourself.
3. Apply moisturiser everyday: Keep your skin hydrated daily is the best way to help keep your tan longer and fade evenly.
4. It will get darker as the day goes on: Most spray tans have a bronzer in them so they are instantly brown but as the spray tan develops you will get darker as the day goes on, when you wash your tan will be the perfect colour.
5. Put nail polish on your toes: If your toes are bare then putting any coat of of nail varnish will protect your toes from being stained a brown horrible looking colour, if you already have a manicure with polish don't worry the tan will wipe right off.
6. Exfoliate: Only the day before your tan as this removes any dead skin and by doing it the day before lets your skin return to its natural pH level.
7. Dry skin: If you have very dry skin in patches you can rub moisturiser over these areas at least an hours before arriving for your tan.
8. Sitting on the toilet: After your spray tan when sitting on a toilet you may want to line it with a bit of paper as you will leave a brown mark on the seat, this doesn't effect your tan but makes the toilet look a bit yicky.
9. Wear your birthday suit: If you are getting a tan for a holiday or to wear a bikini then we recommend wearing your birthday suit, the last thing you want to happen with your new tan is put on your bikini and find that you have big white lines showing.
10: Pat dry: To really care for your tan, after each shower just pat dry to help preserve the skin.
28/11/2019 08:24:10 pm
You are sharing the best health blog, follow meddco heathcare https://www.meddco.com/ for the affordable best healthcare treatment
4/12/2019 08:09:51 pm
you are sharing the best tips regarding tanning, its very informative. For the best treatment follow meddco.
Leave a Reply.
THE BAY TEAM
Brown makes everything better..